Entries are now open for FSCDA Dressage Competition Sunday 28th May 2017 at the Cobargo Showground.
Offering Preparatory to Advanced as well as Freestyle. Closed Unrestricted (FSCDA & EA Members), Closed Restricted (FSCDA & EA Members) & Official Competitive (FSCDA & EA Members).
Horse & Pony
(Riders & Horse
MUST be EA
|Preparatory C (Jnr & Open)||Elementary 3.2||Preliminary 1.2||FSCDA Members||$15 /Test|
|Preparatory E (Jnr & Open)||Elementary 3.3||Preliminary 1.3||EA Members||$25 /Test|
|Preparatory D (Jnr & Open)||Medium 4.2||Novice 2.2||Official Tests||$25 /Test|
|Preliminary 1.2||Medium 4.3||Novice 2.3||OTHER FEES|
|Preliminary 1.3||Advanced 5.2||Elementary 3.2||Ground Hire||$5 Horse/Day|
|Novice 2.2||Advanced 5.3||Elementary 3.3||Camping||$10 /Site/Night|
|Novice 2.3||Freestyles |
(Prep to Advanced)
FSCDA would like to thank our very generous sponsors – these are our Major Sponsors: R & R Breust Rural Contracting, Rankin Builder, LJ Hooker – Bega, 2EC & Power FM, Bega Valley Meats, Dial Before You Dig 1100, Les Hayes Automotive, Eagle Embroidery, Southern Farm Supplies, Candelo Stockfeeds, Pell- Rixon Bega, Bega & Cobargo Veterinary Hospitals, Cobargo Co-Operative Society Ltd, J & K Gardner, Christine Connolly Equine Dentist, Anna Ford, Epona Equine Massage & Laser Therapy.
Conditions of Entry
- FSCDA will only accept online entries.
- Late entries, incomplete entries or entries without payment WILL NOT be accepted.
- FSCDA Conditions of Entry are attached and MUST be complied with at all times.
- Riders must be either a current FSCDA or EA member to compete.
- One rider only per horse. One rider may only ride a maximum of 2 horses in each event.
- Each horse may only compete in 2 consecutive levels (eg Prelim / Novice) and no more than 3 tests per day.
- Bridle Numbers are Compulsory ~ Obtained from EA over the phone for free ~ 02 9620‐2660. Event secretary will reject entries if the Bridle Number is NOT genuine.
- PIC Numbers are Compulsory ~ entries will not be accepted unless the PIC Number is provided.
- Ribbons to 5th Place.
- Callers are allowed.
- Dogs are NOT encouraged, but if present, must be under control in accordance with the FSCDA Dog Policy and the requirements of the Companion Animals Act 1998 No.87 (as amended). Dogs are not permitted on the arena grounds, in or around any food preparation areas or in any office areas under any circumstances.