Entries are now open for Saturday 22nd April Working Equitation Competition & Sunday 23rd April Dressage Competition, to be held at the BEMBOKA SHOW GROUND.
Due the need to postponed the March dressage competition, this has now been re-scheduled to Sunday 23rd April 2017 and the scheduled Working Equitation competition will be moved to Saturday 22nd April 2017.
DRESSAGE: Offering Preparatory to Advanced as well as Freestyle. Closed Unrestricted (FSCDA & EA Members), Closed Restricted (FSCDA & EA Members) PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL DRESSAGE COMPETITION.
WORKING EQUITATION: Offering STYLE phase Introductory, Preliminary & Debutante W. DRESSAGE phase Introductory, Preliminary & Debutante W.
Closing date for entries is 5pm Friday 14th April 2017
Membership is now due for the 2017 dressage year. Click on the button below to renew.ENTER APRIL DRESSAGE COMPETITION HERE ENTER WORKING EQUITATION HERE RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP HERE
Horse & Pony
(Riders & Horse
MUST be EA
|Preparatory A (Jnr & Open)||Elementary 3.1||Preliminary 1.1||FSCDA Members||$15 /Test|
|Preparatory E (Jnr & Open)|
Preparatory D (canter non competitive)
|Elementary 3.2||Preliminary 1.2||EA Members||$25 /Test|
|Preliminary 1.1||Medium 4.1||Novice 2.1||Official Tests||$25 /Test|
|Preliminary 1.2||Medium 4.2||Novice 2.2||OTHER FEES|
|Novice 2.1||Advanced 5.1||Elementary 3.1||Ground Hire||$5 Horse/Day|
|Novice 2.2||Advanced 5.2||Elementary 3.2||Rider Levy||$10 /Rider|
(Prep to Advanced)
Conditions of Entry
- FSCDA will only accept online entries.
- Late entries, incomplete entries or entries without payment WILL NOT be accepted.
- FSCDA Conditions of Entry are attached and MUST be complied with at all times.
- Riders must be either a current FSCDA or EA member to compete.
- One rider only per horse. One rider may only ride a maximum of 2 horses in each event.
- Each horse may only compete in 2 consecutive levels (eg Prelim / Novice) and no more than 3 tests per day.
- Bridle Numbers are Compulsory ~ Obtained from EA over the phone for free ~ 02 9620‐2660. Event secretary will reject entries if the Bridle Number is NOT genuine.
- PIC Numbers are Compulsory ~ entries will not be accepted unless the PIC Number is provided.
- Ribbons to 5th Place.
- Callers are allowed.
- Dogs are NOT encouraged, but if present, must be under control in accordance with the FSCDA Dog Policy and the requirements of the Companion Animals Act 1998 No.87 (as amended). Dogs are not permitted on the arena grounds, in or around any food preparation areas or in any office areas under any circumstances
FSCDA would like to thank our very generous sponsors – these are our Major Sponsors:
R & R Breust Rural Contracting, Russell’s Earth Moving & Excavators, Rankin Builder, LJ Hooker – Bega, 2EC & Power FM, Bega Valley Meats, Dial Before You Dig 1100, Les Hayes Automotive, Eagle Embroidery, Southern Farm Supplies, Candelo Stockfeeds, Pell- Rixon Bega, Bega & Cobargo Veterinary Hospitals, Cobargo Co-Operative Society Ltd.